New Photo - WWE star John Cena reveals shock past cancer diagnosis - and how years of neglect finally caught up with him

WWE star John Cena reveals shock past cancer diagnosis - and how years of neglect finally caught up with him


John Cena has revealed that he was previously given a shock cancer diagnosis following years of neglect. In an interview with People, Cena explained that he thought he would never be affected by it. He said that he had consistently opted out of using any sun cream, despite consistent exposure to the sun after he moved from New York to Florida. Cena said: 'I was stubborn. I didn't want to have a routine and I also thought the problem would never reach me.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #NATO #Ticketmaster #Social Security #South Korea #Macron

WWE star John Cena reveals shock past cancer diagnosis - and how years of neglect finally caught up with him

WWE star John Cena reveals shock past cancer diagnosis - and how years of neglect finally caught up with him ...
New Photo - Brandon Williams sentencing date: Former Man United starlet faces TWO YEARS in prison after pleading guilty to dangerous driving

Brandon Williams sentencing date: Former Man United starlet faces TWO YEARS in prison after pleading guilty to dangerous driving


Ex-Manchester United starlet Brandon Williams will learn his fate on May 9 after pleading guilty to a dangerous driving charge that could land him two years in prison. The 24-year-old, who burst onto the scene with his boyhood club in 2019, crashed his car at 99mph 'with a balloon in his mouth' while accompanied by a young woman in August 2023. It was said to be a miracle that nobody was killed or injured in the A34 crash in Cheshire but it remains to be seen how severely punished Williams will be for his recklessness.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #NATO #Ticketmaster #Social Security #South Korea #Macron

Brandon Williams sentencing date: Former Man United starlet faces TWO YEARS in prison after pleading guilty to dangerous driving

Brandon Williams sentencing date: Former Man United starlet faces TWO YEARS in prison after pleading guilty to dangerous dr...
New Photo - West Coast Eagles boss reveals his BIZARRE take on Oscar Allen's shock meeting with Sam Mitchell as it becomes the talk of the AFL

West Coast Eagles boss reveals his BIZARRE take on Oscar Allen's shock meeting with Sam Mitchell as it becomes the talk of the AFL


West Coast co-captain Oscar Allen's meeting on Monday with Hawthorn coach Sam Mitchell came as a surprise to the Eagles. But chief executive Don Pyke insists there's nothing unusual about the Eagles skipper meeting with a rival AFL coach. Hawthorn (4-0) are enjoying their bye this week and Mitchell headed to Perth and met with Allen, who is a restricted free agent at season's end. Last year, Mitchell met with Tom Barrass and Josh Battle and later recruited the key defensive pair.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #NATO #Ticketmaster #Social Security #South Korea #Macron

West Coast Eagles boss reveals his BIZARRE take on Oscar Allen's shock meeting with Sam Mitchell as it becomes the talk of the AFL

West Coast Eagles boss reveals his BIZARRE take on Oscar Allen's shock meeting with Sam Mitchell as it becomes the talk...
New Photo - AFL makes huge call on Noah Balta's future as he faces possible jail sentence for serious assault as prosecution lawyers blast Richmond's actions in court

AFL makes huge call on Noah Balta's future as he faces possible jail sentence for serious assault as prosecution lawyers blast Richmond's actions in court


The AFL will allow Richmond's Noah Balta to return to playing before being sentenced for assaulting a man outside a NSW Riverinia club. Balta has pleaded guilty to assault and will be sentenced on April 22 for his attack on a 27-year-old man outside the Mulwala Water Ski Club. Balta has been suspended for four matches by his club in a sanction that was ratified by the AFL after the incident on December 30 last year.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #NATO #Ticketmaster #Social Security #South Korea #Macron

AFL makes huge call on Noah Balta's future as he faces possible jail sentence for serious assault as prosecution lawyers blast Richmond's actions in court

AFL makes huge call on Noah Balta's future as he faces possible jail sentence for serious assault as prosecution lawyer...
New Photo - Richmond and the AFL are blasted by Channel 7 stars over Noah Balta's ban - as the Tigers star faces possible jail time for assault: 'You can't play him'

Richmond and the AFL are blasted by Channel 7 stars over Noah Balta's ban - as the Tigers star faces possible jail time for assault: 'You can't play him'


Caroline Wilson and Craig Hutchison have torn into Richmond and the AFL after it was announced that Noah Balta would be allowed to return to play footy. The 25-year-old defender pleaded guilty to assault of a man outside Mulwala Water Ski Club and is set to be sentenced on April 22 for the incident which took place in December 2024. Balta was suspended by Richmond for four games this season, with the AFL subsequently approving the sanction.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #NATO #Ticketmaster #Social Security #South Korea #Macron

Richmond and the AFL are blasted by Channel 7 stars over Noah Balta's ban - as the Tigers star faces possible jail time for assault: 'You can't play him'

Richmond and the AFL are blasted by Channel 7 stars over Noah Balta's ban - as the Tigers star faces possible jail time...
New Photo - Grand National 2025: When does it start? How to watch, full schedule,  latest odds and full list of runners

Grand National 2025: When does it start? How to watch, full schedule,  latest odds and full list of runners


Just a matter of weeks after a dramatic Gold Cup race brought the prestigious Cheltenham Festival to a close, the biggest horse racing event of the year will return. The Grand National is one of the most eagerly-anticipated events in the sporting calendar, with around 150,000 fans set to be in attendance. Intense Raffles has been predicted to add to his Irish Grand National success from last year by landing the biggest prize in horse racing.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #NATO #Ticketmaster #Social Security #South Korea #Macron

Grand National 2025: When does it start? How to watch, full schedule,  latest odds and full list of runners

Grand National 2025: When does it start? How to watch, full schedule,  latest odds and full list of runners ...
New Photo - Costa Rica Hotel Responds After Carbon Monoxide Found in Gardner Family Room

Costa Rica Hotel Responds After Carbon Monoxide Found in Gardner Family Room


The Costa Rican hotel where New York Yankee star Brett Gardner's 14-year-old son, Miller Gardner, died has issued a statement after authorities reported that carbon monoxide was found in his family's hotel room. We deeply regret the recent death of a minor at our facilities due to unconfirmed causes, the Arenas Del Mar Beachfront Rainforest Resort said in a Monday, March 31, statement to Us Weekly. We express our sincere condolences to the child's family and loved ones in this time of immense grief.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #NATO #Ticketmaster #Social Security #South Korea #Macron

Costa Rica Hotel Responds After Carbon Monoxide Found in Gardner Family Room

Costa Rica Hotel Responds After Carbon Monoxide Found in Gardner Family Room The Costa Rican hote...
New Photo - Prince Andrew's Ex Lady Victoria Slams Virginia Giuffre's 'Dying' Claim

Prince Andrew's Ex Lady Victoria Slams Virginia Giuffre's 'Dying' Claim


Prince Andrew's ex-girlfriend Lady Victoria Hervey is casting doubt on claims by Virginia Giuffre, who accused the royal of sexually abusing her as a teen, that she has days to live. Hervey, 48, took to her Instagram Stories on Monday, March 31, to weigh in on Giuffre's social media post the day prior. Giuffre, 41, had shared a disturbing selfie in which her face was bruised. She claimed that she was hit by a school bus traveling at 110 kilometers per hour (approximately 70 miles per hour), and as a result, doctors said she only had four days to live.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #NATO #Ticketmaster #Social Security #South Korea #Macron

Prince Andrew's Ex Lady Victoria Slams Virginia Giuffre's 'Dying' Claim

Prince Andrew's Ex Lady Victoria Slams Virginia Giuffre's 'Dying' Claim Prince An...
New Photo - Auburn cheerleaders spark internet frenzy as they steal the show during March Madness

Auburn cheerleaders spark internet frenzy as they steal the show during March Madness


Social-media users are in a tizzy after Auburn men's basketball's cheerleaders were shown on screen on Sunday, with them getting plenty of attention since. The unidentified cheerleaders, due to their looks, have kept the attention of the internet more than 24 hours after the Tigers secured their place in the Final Four. The cheerleaders were shown during Auburn's Elite Eight win over Michigan State, sending the overall No 1 seed to the Final Four for the first time since 2019.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #NATO #Ticketmaster #Social Security #South Korea #Macron

Auburn cheerleaders spark internet frenzy as they steal the show during March Madness

Auburn cheerleaders spark internet frenzy as they steal the show during March Madness Social-medi...
New Photo - A-League star Angel Torres gives his side of events after being accused of raping a woman, laughing at her and calling her 'sick in the head'

A-League star Angel Torres gives his side of events after being accused of raping a woman, laughing at her and calling her 'sick in the head'


A-League soccer star Angel Torres has told a jury he never raped a young woman after taking her home from a nightclub. The Mariners striker said when the woman was in his bedroom and decided she wanted to go home and not have sex, he just asked her if he had done something wrong before she left. Speaking through a Spanish interpreter on Tuesday, Colombian-born Torres told a Gosford District Court jury how he had played soccer professionally in Portugal and Malta before moving to Australia in 2023 to play for the Mariners.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #NATO #Ticketmaster #Social Security #South Korea #Macron

A-League star Angel Torres gives his side of events after being accused of raping a woman, laughing at her and calling her 'sick in the head'

A-League star Angel Torres gives his side of events after being accused of raping a woman, laughing at her and calling her ...

 

ATMO ANIO © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com